The following journal publishers have formally indicated cooperation with Harvard's open access policies and have agreed that Harvard faculty who publish in their journals may deposit those articles in Harvard's DASH repository under the open access policy without modification of their publication agreements, attachment of addenda, or waiver of Harvard's prior license. We are grateful to these publishers for their full support of access to Harvard faculty's writings.
We expect to add additional publishers and journals to this list in the near future. Publishers interested in being listed here should contact us for further information.
- American Economic Association, June 5, 2009,  [cc]
- BioMed Central, June 5, 2009, [cc]
- Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals, July 17, 2012,  [cc]
- American Mathematical Society, June 11, 2009, 
- American Physical Society, April 9, 2009, 
- Berkeley Electronic Press, June 10, 2009, 
- Duke University Press, June 29, 2009, 
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation, June 8, 2009,  [cc]
- Public Library of Science, June 8, 2009,  [cc]
- Rockefeller University Press, June 29, 2009, 
- University of California Press, June 29, 2009, 
[cc] Creative Commons Attribution License
 Applies to DASH deposit of the publisher's PDF or the author's final manuscript.
 Applies to DASH deposit of the author's final manuscript. The publisher's PDF may be deposited, but not under the Harvard open access license; to deposit the publisher's PDF, you should use the "Limited Author Agreement" in DASH, rather than the "OA Author Agreement."
 Applies to DASH deposit of the publisher's PDF or the author's final manuscript, but only on or after the date of formal publication.